Jobs at Equus Leather
As demand continues to grow wordwide for our work we somtimes have positions available at various levels of experience both in our workshops and offices. We welcome CVs of interested people who are passionate about detail and delivering the very best to our customers, be that leatherwork or customer service. If this sounds like you, please email a CV to email@example.com, even if there are no suitable positions we'll keep your details on file.
Junior Leatherworker based at Westholme, County Durham
We have an opening for a Junior Leatherworker based at our Westholme workshop to help in the production of our full product range. The ideal candidate will have
- Several years experience of leatherworking
- Ideally NVQ level 3 or equivalent practical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and an aspiration to produce world class work.
- Excellent, established hand stitching skills
In return we can offer a creative environement second to none, with the best exotic and non exotic leathers, tools and equipment available, as well as training and the oportunity to work alongside world class craftspeople. The quality of our work is our prime consideration and creative talent is valued and nurtured. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
If you have the skills necessary please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentice Leatherworker based at Westholme, County Durham
We are investigating the potential to welcome on board an apprentice leatherworker based ast our Westholme workshop. This is still in the initial planning stage and details relaly depend upon the applicant. Ideally, you will have:
- A keen interest in the creative arts, especially leatherwork
- GCSE Grades A-D (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Willingness to work with your hands to an exceptionally high standard
If this is something you might be interested in, please email Dawn in the first instance to discuss further.